NIHI®️ Sumba bookings are typically made one year to six months in advance. Most international flights inbound to Indonesia are fully booked two to three months before planned arrival dates. Therefore, we have little chance to re-sell canceled accommodation and must treat canceled bookings as unrecoverable.
- 90 – 61 days before arrival = 50% of total booking
- 60 – 31 days before arrival = 75% of total booking
- 30 days or less = 100% of the total booking
Terms & Conditions:
- No refund will be given for any cancellations 30 days prior to arrival including no-shows or days not used resulting from early check-out.
- Any reservation canceled 91 days or more before arrival, will adhere to the non-refundable 25% deposit taken at the time of booking.
- In the event of a late arrival, the resort will be pleased to extend a stay, provided there is availability, however, the resort cannot be held accountable for any flight delays or cancellations
Minimum Length of Stay:
** Availability as of July 19th, 2023.
Subject to change without further notice. For more information, please contact your designated UJV Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org